Difference between revisions of "2016 DOCK tutorial with Beta Trypsin"
|Line 7:||Line 7:|
Revision as of 12:10, 27 January 2016
For additional Rizzo Lab tutorials see DOCK Tutorials. Use this link Wiki Formatting as a reference for editing the wiki. This tutorial was developed collaboratively by the AMS 536 class of 2014, using DOCK v6.6.
- 1 I. Introduction
- 2 II. Preparing the Receptor and Ligand
- 3 III. Generating Receptor Surface and Spheres
- 4 IV. Generating Box and Grid
- 5 V. Docking a Single Molecule for Pose Reproduction
- 6 VI. Virtual Screening
- 7 VIII. Frequently Encountered Problems