- 2014 DOCK tutorial with HIV Protease
- 2013 DOCK tutorial with Orotodine Monophosphate Decarboxylase
- 2012 DOCK tutorial with Streptavidin
- 2011 DOCK tutorial with Streptavidin
- 2010 DOCK tutorial with Streptavidin
- 2009 DOCK tutorial with neuraminidase
- 2008 DOCK tutorial with 1LAH
- 2008 DOCK tutorial with Gleevec
Disclaimer: The tutorials are written by students learning to use dock in a classroom setting. A new dock tutorial is created every year by the collaboratively by students in the AMS 536 class. All the tutorials follow a similar progression, but are built around different protein-ligand complexes from the PDB.
Some of the input files may have been modified to reduce runtime in order to work well in a classroom setting. For production work, please consult the current DOCK Manual for details.